Subject: Satus of Kerberos Clarifications

From: Clifford Neuman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 12:24:55 -0700 (PDT)

Members of the Kerberos Working Group,

I am sending this message to bring everyone up to date on the state of
Kerberos clarifications.  At Yokohama several of us got together and
made some edits to the clarifications document.  We also have received
from others their assigned inputs to the document, which I am in the
process of putting together into a new draft.  This draft will be
submitted to the IETF by the end of this weekend (Monday September 2),
and will be made available on the web site for comment.

Between that time and the interim meeting, I will be making editorial
changes to the formatting, and we will accept feedback on the mailing
list on any other issues that are pending, though I do not foresee
anything major coming up, just minor edits.  On the first day of our
interim meeting I would like to resolve any remaining issues that are
raised and discussed on the list, and submit the document for working
group last call.  At this point we will commence work on the more
contentious Kerberos extensions document.

Clifford Neuman