Subject: Kerberos WG Interim meeting locations

From: Marshall Vale <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:26:22 -0400

Hi,

For the Kerberos WG Interim at MIT on October 1st and 2nd, we will be 
meeting at the following locations:

October 1
Building: W92
Room: 225 "Downtown Crossing"

October 2
Building: W92
Room: 203 "South Station"

The entrance to W92 is on Amesbury Str., across from the Hyatt hotel 
parking garage. While the building door is access controlled, we will 
post phone numbers for you to call to have someone let you in.

Network access in the rooms (wireless or wired if needed) will be 
provided for while you're here.

Breakfast should be ready by 9am. Lunch and an afternoon snack will 
also be provided.

If you have any specific questions concerning the room, location, 
etc., feel free to drop me a note.

Marshall