Subject: Kerberos Clarifications

From: Clifford Neuman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 01:59:29 -0700

Members of the Kerberos working group,

I have completed the edits to Kerberos clarifications.  My project
assistant is working on formatting the document according to the needs
of the RFC editor so that things will move smoothly when the document
makes it though last call and is approved by the IESG.  

The new Internet draft will be submitted when this formatting is
complete (I hope today).  In the meantime, the HTML for the final
document may be found by following the "current status of Kerberos
clarifications" link at http://kerberos.us.

Clifford Neuman

---

From: Matt Crawford <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:45:35 -0500

Cliff,

KDC request option OPT-HARDWARE-AUTH is mentioned in section 2.8.3
but not defined in the KDCOptions of Appendix A.  I have a message
from Aug 2001 from you to Tom Yu and me confirming a definition of
this flag as bit 11.

				Matt