Subject: KRB WG list problems

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:14:56 -0600

Last week a few posts to the KRB WG list appeared with broken headers.

Today we have a barrage of such posts.  Since these seem to be coming
from a variety of posters I'm afraid that the problem most likely
resides in the mailing list server.

Cheers,

Nico
--

---

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:46:53 -0600

> resides in the mailing list server.
The problems today came from me having to approve posting from someone
not on the list. The way it is done is to forward the message, with 
an Approved: header. But the headers have some long lines which may have gotten
wrapped, at the "using-f" line and this was then interpered as the start of the text. 

I will try and be more carefull when forwarding one of these messages. 

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444

---

From: Matt Crawford <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:55:35 -0600

> resides in the mailing list server.

No, I think it's one particular member.  (Er, his software.)
Look at the "Received:" line that had a poorly wrapped "using -f"
ending.