Subject: Re: Do we want to last call crypto now or after meeting

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 19:19:20 EST

> 
> 
> Is there anything that would prevent us from last calling crypto now
> instead of after the meeting as Doug proposes?
> 

I believe the crypto and extensions should be last called
simultaneously.

 Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer     Kermit 95 2.0 GUI available now!!!
 The Kermit Project @ Columbia University  SSH, Secure Telnet, Secure FTP, HTTP
 http://www.kermit-project.org/            Secured with MIT Kerberos, SRP, and 
 [email-masked]               OpenSSL.

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 19:24:35 -0500

>>>>> "Jeffrey" == Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]> writes:

    >> 
    >> 
    >> Is there anything that would prevent us from last calling
    >> crypto now instead of after the meeting as Doug proposes?
    >> 

    Jeffrey> I believe the crypto and extensions should be last called
    Jeffrey> simultaneously.

    Jeffrey>  Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer Kermit 95 2.0 GUI
    Jeffrey> available now!!!  The Kermit Project @ Columbia
    Jeffrey> University SSH, Secure Telnet, Secure FTP, HTTP
    Jeffrey> http://www.kermit-project.org/ Secured with MIT Kerberos,
    Jeffrey> SRP, and [email-masked] OpenSSL.

W
I hope you mean clarifications not extensions.