Subject: lists for discussion of KDC information model and LDAP schema

From: Ken Raeburn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 17:04:18 -0500

In Atlanta, we talked about stepping back a little from the LDAP
schema work and first producing an information model for KDC
administration on which the LDAP schema or other admin protocol work
could be based.  We made plans to discuss it on a separate list from
the main WG list.  At Donna's request, I've also gotten set up a
mailing list for the LDAP schema discussion, so the list of
participants exists somewhere outside Donna's email client. :-)

These lists are now up and running on MIT's MailMan server; the
addresses are [email-masked] and [email-masked].  (Actually,
they have been for nearly a month, but I forgot to announce it here.)
If you want to be on these lists, you can send a message saying
"subscribe" to [email-masked] and/or
[email-masked].  If that doesn't work, contact me.

List info and a web administrative interface is available at
http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kdc-info and
http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kdc-schema (and https
variants).

Ken