Subject: GSSAPI Extensions

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:40:36 -0600

There has been more activity on the krb-wg list in the past few days, then 
we have had in a long time. Much of this has dealt with GSSAPI. 

I would like to bring to the attention of the WG the 

"GSS-API Extensions"
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-engert-ggf-gss-extensions-00.txt

          This draft is the original work of the Global Grid Forum (GGF), 
          known as draft-ggf-gss-extensions-07.  
           
          The draft is being submitted as a courtesy to the IETF to garner 
          support and request comments from the IETF members. If 
          sufficient support is expressed, consideration will be given to 
          making this an IETF RFC.     

I would not expect the krb-wg to do anything with this, but the authors
and the GGF would appreicate any comments. 

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:59:40 -0500

Doug, every time this has come up in the past, Martin and I have
expressed roughly the same basic design comments.

Is there much of a point in reviewing this document yet again if those
comments are never going to be dealt with?