Subject: WG Last Call: KCRYPTO

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 10:57:36 -0500

The KCRYPTO draft is now ready for krb-wg WG last call. We will start 
the WG last call today, and end it on 4/14.  Ken has had it posted
for sometime on his own web site. This is only a week, so if someone 
feels this is not long enough, the time can be extended.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-crypto-04.txt

This is the third draft that must progress along with Clarifications
and AES. We are in a WG last call for both if these which ends tomorrow.
Please get any final comments in.

Clarifications can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-clarifications-03.txt

AES can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raeburn-krb-rijndael-krb-03.txt

I encourage all WG members to read over these document, and send in comments.
Please include the section number in the title of the e-mail to help keep
track of the comments. If there are multiple technical issues to consider, 
please send as separate e-mails. This will help keep the issues straight. 

I especially encourage those members who represent vendors and developers of 
current implementations to review the document, and to comment. This includes 
positive comments to proceed!