Subject: WG Last Call: KCRYPTO - extended till 4/21

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:16:46 -0500

The KCRYPTO draft is now ready for krb-wg WG last call. 
Last week the Last call was started, and was due to end on 4/14. 
This has not been long enough, with the Clarifications and AES 
Last calls having just concluded. 

We will extend the last call till 4/21.  Ken has had it posted
for sometime on his own web site. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-crypto-04.txt

This is the third draft that must progress along with Clarifications
and AES. We are in a WG last call for both if these which ends tomorrow.
Please get any final comments in.

I encourage all WG members to read over this document, and send in comments.
Please include the section number in the title of the e-mail to help keep
track of the comments. If there are multiple technical issues to consider, 
please send as separate e-mails. This will help keep the issues straight. 

I especially encourage those members who represent vendors and developers of 
current implementations to review the document, and to comment. This includes 
positive comments to proceed!

---

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:46:17 -0500

The KCRYPTO last call was extended to 4/21. There have been no comments on the 
draft, other then Sam asking for the extension!

So what is the concenses on this? 

I will extend the Last call for another week till 4/29, as we need some comments
at least from the active members saying they read it, and have no problems.

"Douglas E. Engert" wrote:
>   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Content-Type: text/plain
> Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444