Subject: [Fwd: WG Last Call: Clarifications and AES] - Reminder

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 13:58:24 -0600

Just a reminder to the WG, that we are in Last Call on these two documents.
You have one week left for comments.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: WG Last Call: Clarifications and AES
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:03:39 -0600
From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
To: Kerberos WG <[email-masked]>
CC: Russell Housley <[email-masked]>,"Steven M. Bellovin" <[email-masked]>

The Clarifications and AES drafts is now ready for krb-wg WG last call. 
We are starting the WG Last call process, which will last three weeks
and end on April 8. (I am adding the extra week as we have two documents, 
and Clarifications is 133 pages long.) 

There is one typo in the ASN.1 in Clarifications. The line 
in Section 5.2.7.5 which reads:

ETYPE-INFO2              ::= SEQUENCE SIZE (1..MAX) OF ETYPE-INFO-ENTRY

Should read:

ETYPE-INFO2              ::= SEQUENCE SIZE (1..MAX) OF ETYPE-INFO2-ENTRY
 
Clarifications can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-clarifications-03.txt

AES can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raeburn-krb-rijndael-krb-03.txt

I encourage all WG members to read over these document, and send in comments.
Please include the section number in the title of the e-mail to help keep
track of the comments. If there are multiple technical issues to consider, 
please send as separate e-mails. This will help keep the issues straight. 

I especially encourage those members who represent vendors and developers of 
current implementations to review the document, and to comment. This includes 
positive comments to proceed!
  
Hopefully, KCRYPTO will be ready in a few days as well. All three need to progress
together.