Subject: crypto-05 submitted

From: Ken Raeburn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:32:30 -0400

Sorry this has taken so long.

I've just submitted crypto-05 for publication as an I-D.

Changes from -04 to -05:

    Fixes based on ID-nits and rfc2233bis-05:

        No citations in the Abstract.

        Section "Status of this Memo" should have that name, and
        appear before the Abstract.

        Move Editor's Address and Full Copyright Statement to end (but
        before RFC Editor notes), and make them unnumbered.

        Give the "Introduction" a section number.  (Not strictly
        required by ID-nits, but implied.)  This results in lots of
        section number changes in plain diffs of the files.

    Added Tom Yu's recommended Security Considerations text concerning
    unkeyed checksums, with references.

    Expand on notes to RFC Editor a little.

I think this is ready for IETF last call, but it's Doug's call.
The AES draft (which should go to the IESG at the same time) is almost
ready....

A version is available from
http://www.mit.edu/~raeburn/draft-ietf-krb-wg-crypto-05.txt and diffs
from the -04 version (skipping page breaks, headers, and footers, and
ignoring horizontal whitespace differences) from
http://www.mit.edu/~raeburn/draft-ietf-krb-wg-crypto-05-xdiffs.txt .

Ken