Subject: More on Proposed Interim Meeting

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 10:19:13 -0500

It looks like the plans for the Interim meeting is coming together.
It will be held at the Cable Labs site in Bolder Colorado on Tuesday
and Wednesday, September 16 and 17.    

The agenda will cover two drafts: Extensions and PKINIT, with PKINIT 
getting a two hour slot on Tuesday afternoon with the rest of the time
devoted to Extensions.  

If need be, the PKINIT people can break off and continue discussions 
on their own.

Based on previous interim meetings I would expect the meeting to end
around 3:00pm on the 17.   

I will start to prepare a formal request to the IESG.

WG Members,
I would like to get an idea of the number of attendees to expect,
and how many will be PKINIT only. You can send this to me personally.
  
Eric,
For the formal request, we should have an address of the site, and some 
recommended hotels and directions. If access to the site requires any 
pre-arrangments or restrictions, we need to know this.  If you can get 
a hotel rate that would be great too.  

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444