Subject: Making a decision on AES GSS

From: [email-masked] (Sam Hartman)
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:14:51 -0400 (EDT)

At least at a working group level, we seem to be stalled on the AES
GSSAPI work.  Or at least, I don't know what the timeline for forward
progress is or when someone is going to propose which approach to
take.

It would be useful to have a better idea about the timeline for this
document for the milestones effort.

---

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:51:06 -0700

> document for the milestones effort.

If we can wait until the interim meeting to resolve this, great.

If not, is there any chance that we can work this out on the list?  Or
do we need a conference call?

Nico
--

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 18:08:43 -0400

>>>>> "Nicolas" == Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]> writes:

    Nicolas> On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 01:14:51PM -0400, Sam Hartman
    Nicolas> wrote:
    >> At least at a working group level, we seem to be stalled on the
    >> AES GSSAPI work.  Or at least, I don't know what the timeline
    >> for forward progress is or when someone is going to propose
    >> which approach to take.
    >> 
    >> It would be useful to have a better idea about the timeline for
    >> this document for the milestones effort.

    Nicolas> If we can wait until the interim meeting to resolve this,
    Nicolas> great.

It turns out that there has been more progress on this issue than I
thought; I got a lot of private mail in response to my query.

I withdraw my question at this time.  Hopefully things will firm up
enough to come to the WG soon.