Subject: IETF59 krb-wg agenda - draft 0.2

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:08:04 -0500

What follows is draft 0.2.  Since I got no feedback, it looks almost 
identical to draft 0.1.  There is still time to modify the agenda, but we 
need to get a timeslot request in ASAP.

Based on this agenda, the number of people who've said they'll be 
attending, and other factors, I don't think we will end up needing more 
than an hour.  I will therefore tell the secretariat that any timeslot size 
will work for us.

-- Jeff

AGENDA (draft 0.2):

  Introduction - Jeff Hutzelman
    + Agenda bashing, appointing a scribe

  Document Status Updates
    + crypto framework (draft-ietf-krb-wg-crypto-06.txt)
    + clarifications   (draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-clarifications-04.txt)
    + GSSAPI-CFX       (draft-ietf-krb-wg-gssapi-cfx-05.txt)

  kerberos-extensions
    + Status Update
    + Open Issues

  PKINIT
    + Status Update
    + Open Issues

  Preauthentication Framework - Sam Hartman
    + draft-ietf-krb-wg-preauth-framework-00.txt

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:37:59 -0500

I can presumably speak for extensions.  Who is speaking for pkinit?

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:15:54 -0500

> I can presumably speak for extensions.  Who is speaking for pkinit?

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to just be me relaying a status 
update from the editor.  I'm fairly certain there will be a new draft 
before the IETF meeting, so hopefully people will read it...

---

From: Brian Tung <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:29:38 -0800

> before the IETF meeting, so hopefully people will read it...

Indeed, I cannot make it to Korea.  I don't know if any of the other
principal authors is making it.

Brian Tung <[email-masked]>