Subject: IETF59 - please participate!

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 20:19:47 +0900

The Kerberos WG will meet tomorrow, Thursday, 4-Mar-2004, at 9:00am KST.
For those who are here in Korea, we'll be in Sapphire 1; please come.

But really, this message is for those who are _not_ able to attend in 
person, perhaps due to not being in Seoul this week.  I wanted to make sure 
that folks knew that even if you cannot attend in person, you can still 
participate via the jabber chat system.

The meeting time is 9:00am KST _Thursday_.  That corresponds to 7pm EST or 
4pm PST on _Wednesday_ evening/afternoon (that's _today_, if you're reading 
this in the US!).

All you need to participate is a Jabber client which supports the 
Multi-User Chat protocol, and an account on any of the public Jabber 
servers.  Complete instructions, including pointers to suitable clients for 
several popular platforms, can be found at http://xmpp.org/ietf-chat.html.

For this working group name, the conference room is named 'krb-wg', and is 
hosted on the ietf.xmpp.org conference server.

See you all tomorrow morning!

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   Co-chair, IETF Kerberos Working Group
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA