Subject: RE: Clarification comments: section 7.5.9.

From: "Liqiang(Larry) Zhu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:03:52 -0700

hit send too quickly.

=================================

Please change the following from

   KDC_ERR_WRONG_REALM             68 USER-TO-USER TGT issued different
KDC

To 

  KDC_ERR_WRONG_REALM             68 reserved for future use

The KDC_ERR_WRONG_REALM error is used in the referral draft, not the
user2user draft.

I have put considerable effort to drive the referrals draft to the last
call quality (I hope), and the draft was submitted before the deadline
of IETF 60.

The extensions draft is not going to be ready for use in our next
release, so it makes sense to reconsider having the referrals as a
separate draft.

Thx, 

Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: Liqiang(Larry) Zhu 
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 5:58 PM
To: 'Clifford Neuman'; [email-masked]
Subject: Clarification comments: 

Please change the following from

   KDC_ERR_WRONG_REALM             68 USER-TO-USER TGT issued different
KDC

To