Subject: Agenda items

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:13:03 -0400

We need to submit an agenda for the November meeting fairly soon.

I expect it will contain these things (not in this order):

- Document Status
- PKINIT Wrapup
- Extensions
- Preliminaries
- various other presentations

Please send me any items for the agenda.  As we will have only 2 hours, 
please try to keep presentations reasonably brief (though not as whirlwind 
as last time).

-- Jeff

---

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:59:51 -0500

> please try to keep presentations reasonably brief (though not as whirlwind 

set-passwd-v2.

As you'll recall Larry told us in hallway meetings he was unhappy with
my approach to L10N for password quality policy text.  This got other
participants started on reviewing the draft, a very good result.  But
I'm not sure that it's received sufficient additional review to warrant
an agenda item, unless we want to attempt to resolve the L10N dispute at
the meeting; perhaps we can arrange a pre-meeting hallway meeting to
attempt to settle the matter.  Perhaps we can cover this in the AOB
section of the meeting.

Nico
--

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:18:16 -0400

I'd like a slot for preauth.  I think the primary purpose of the slot
should be to work on consensus on whether we are targeting extensions
or clarifications.  Perhaps 15 minutes.  If you don't have 15 minutes
I can shrink.

--Sam