Subject: RE: PKINIT 20 comments (was RE: PKINIT-19 comments)

From: "Liqiang(Larry) Zhu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:52:35 -0800

All we need here is a nametype definition, which is already in
clarifications.

The reference to the referrals draft shall be informational, and can be
removed when needed.

-- larry

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Hartman [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 4:44 PM
To: Liqiang(Larry) Zhu
Cc: [email-masked]; Jeffrey Hutzelman
Subject: Re: PKINIT 20 comments (was RE: PKINIT-19 comments)

It sounds like this text would add a normative reference to the
referrals draft.

Speaking as an individual, I object to that from a timing standpoint.

Also, this is nothing like the solution I was expecting; I was expecting
something talking about client policy etc, not a specific reference to
one implementation's client policy.

It looks like I'm going to have to go back and dig through the
discussion of this issue to describe what I thought we were doing here.

--Sam