Subject: Kerberos WG web pages

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:10:37 -0500

This is an update, to make sure folks are aware of the various web pages 
related to the Kerberos working group and its ongoing work.  There are 
three main pages:

The official charter page:
   http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/krb-wg-charter.html

   This is the charter page maintained by the IETF Secretariat.  It
   has our charter, list of documents, milestones, and so on.  Note
   that there is also a "krbwg-charter.html" which is an old page.

The Kerberos WG page:
   http://grand.central.org/krb-wg/

   This is the page I maintain containing additional resources related
   to the working group.  Mostly it consists of links to thinks like
   web pages, mailing lists, the issue tracker, I-D tracker, and so on.
   It's also where I'm posting copies of the presentations from our
   meetings, generally before the meeting starts.

The ISI Kerberos information page:
   http://kerberos.us/

   This page is maintained by Cliff Neuman, and contains general
   information on Kerberos, including a variety of information aimed
   at the Kerberos user community, such as papers, FAQ's, pointers
   to software distributions and support vendors, and so on.  It also
   contains detailed information on the progress of the core Kerberos
   specification.

-- Jeff