Subject: PKINIT RT Issues #838 and #839

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 23:56:58 -0600

I support Larry's proposed disposition of these two issues.

Nico
--

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:55:44 -0500

> I support Larry's proposed disposition of these two issues.

I've seen one or two other comments on these issues in RT.  It would be 
helpful if the folks who added them could make their comments on the 
mailing list...

-- Jeff

---

From: Love Hörnquist Åstrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:07:44 +0100

Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]> writes:

> I've seen one or two other comments on these issues in RT.  It would
> be helpful if the folks who added them could make their comments on
> the mailing list...

I've fine with #838.

Client send something in kdcCert that server doesn't have, a reply should
be generated instead of an error.

The whole idea that a all KDCs in a realm share the same SignerIdentifier
is broken.

Love