Subject: RE: I-D ACTION:draft-zhu-kerb-enctype-nego-00.txt

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:48:46 -0500

On Monday, January 17, 2005 01:53:57 PM -0800 "Liqiang(Larry) Zhu" 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> This draft discusses how to use the authorization data type-hole to
> negotiate stronger enctypes. Comments are welcome.

Larry gave a presentation on this at the WG meeting in Minneapolis.
It was agreed to accept this as a work item of this working group.

-- Jeff

---

From: "Liqiang(Larry) Zhu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:53:31 -0800

I am pleased to add that at Minneapolis Cliff confirmed the assignment for the authorization data AD-ETYPE-NEGOTIATION used by this extension.
 
-- Larry

________________________________

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Mon 3/14/2005 8:48 AM
To: Liqiang(Larry) Zhu; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: I-D ACTION:draft-zhu-kerb-enctype-nego-00.txt

-- Jeff