Subject: krb-wg agenda for ietf63

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:33:20 -0400

Kerberos WG (krb-wg)

MONDAY, August 1, 2005 at 1400-1600 Afternoon Session I
=======================================================

Chair(s):
Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Preliminaries - Jeffrey Hutzelman (5 min)
  - Introduction
  - Blue Sheets
  - Scribe, Jabber
  - Agenda Bashing

Document Status - Jeffrey Hutzelman (5 min)
  - Clarifications (RFC4120)
  - GSSAPI (RFC4121)
  - PKINIT (draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-27.txt)
  - OCSP (draft-ietf-krb-wg-ocsp-for-pkinit-06.txt)
  - Enctype Negotiation (draft-zhu-kerb-enctype-nego-03.txt)

Technical Discussion (90 min)
  - PKINIT Issue - Binding requests and replies (Andre Scedrov, UPenn)
  - Set/Change PW Issues (Nico Williams, Sun Microsystems (via jabber?))
  - Kerberos Extensions

Update Milestones - Chair and Participants (10 min)

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 18:16:51 -0400 (EDT)

>   - Set/Change PW Issues (Nico Williams, Sun Microsystems (via jabber?))

Some additional details on this section...

- Andre Scedrov and his team have discovered an attack against PKINIT,
  which is issue #1063.  They'll be describing the issue, and we'll
  discuss possible solutions and (hopefully) select one.

- We still have an open issue (#837) related to binding certificates to
  KDC's.  I sent a message a couple of weeks ago attempting to stimulate
  some discussion to resolve this issue, but haven't seen anything in the
  intervening time.  We will be discussing this issue in an attempt to
  arrive at a solution.

- Sam Hartman will be leading a discussion about some concerns he has
  related to the direction we're going with 1510ter.

After talking with Nico, I suspect we will not be spending much time at
this meeting on set/change password.

-- Jeff