Subject: REMINDER: Interim meeting next week

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:13:42 -0400

This is a reminder that we will be holding an interim meeting next week, 
September 19-20, in Redmond, Washington.  The purpose of the meeting will 
be to work on advancing RFC4120 and related documents to Draft Standard, 
and to discuss issues related to kerberos-extensions.

In addition, Microsoft will host a Kerberos interop event September 21-23, 
with an emphasis on collecting the data needed to advance 4120.

Details on both events, including hotel and venue information, an agenda, 
and a list of attendees, can be found at

http://dl.central.org/dl/ietf-krb-wg/200509/

Please feel free to forward this message to anyone who might want to attend.

Please note: If you are planning on attending either the interim meeting or 
the interop event, and do not appear on the attendee list, please let me 
know so I can update the list.  As Larry pointed out previously, for some 
of the events planned we need to know the number and names of attendees.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   Chair, IETF Kerberos Working Group
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA