Subject: LAST CALL - Public Key Cryptography for Initial Authentication in Kerberos

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 22:06:00 -0400

At long last...

As of October 23, 2005, I am beginning a two-week Last Call period
on the following document:

	Title		: Public Key Cryptography for
                          Initial Authentication in Kerberos
	Author(s)	: B. Tung, L. Zhu
	Filename	: draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-29.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2005-10-21

Comments on this document should be sent to the Kerberos Working Group
mailing list, [email-masked], and will be accepted at least until
11:59pm EST on November 6, 2005.  All issues raised will be entered
into the Request Tracker system at https://rt.psg.com/.

Once the Last Call period has ended, I will make a determination as to
whether there remain any unresolved issue, and whether there is a rough
consensus withing the working group to send this document to the IESG for
publication as a Proposed Standard.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   Chair, IETF Kerberos Working Group
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA