Subject: PKINIT-30 editorial changes

From: "Liqiang(Larry) Zhu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:26:45 -0800

The following paragraph is moved from section 3.1.2 into 3.1.3, so that
the algorithm object identifiers are defined before use.

   PKINIT defines the following encryption types, for use in the etype
   field of the AS-REQ [RFC4120] message to indicate acceptance of the
   corresponding algorithms that can used by Cryptographic Message
   Syntax (CMS) [RFC3852] messages in the reply:

       id-dsa-with-sha1-CmsOID                       9
          -- Indicates that the client supports id-dsa-with-sha1.
       md5WithRSAEncryption-CmsOID                  10
          -- Indicates that the client supports md5WithRSAEncryption.
       sha-1WithRSAEncryption-CmsOID                11
          -- Indicates that the client supports sha-1WithRSAEncryption.
       rc2-cbc-EnvOID                               12
          -- Indicates that the client supports rc2-cbc.
       rsaEncryption-EnvOID                         13
          -- Indicates that the client supports rsaEncryption.
       id-RSAES-OAEP-EnvOID                         14
          -- Indicates that the client supports id-RSAES-OAEP.
       des-ede3-cbc-EnvOID                          15
          -- Indicates that the client supports des-ede3-cbc.

---

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 03:36:53 -0500

>           -- Indicates that the client supports id-RSAES-OAEP.

I support this change.

Jeffrey Altman