Subject: Interop Event March 2006

From: "Liqiang(Larry) Zhu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:24:29 -0800

On behalf of the MIT Kerberos team and Microsoft Kerberos team, and with
the permission from the Kerberos chair Jeffrey Hutzelman, I am pleased
to announce the 2006 interop event co-hosted by the MIT and Microsoft
teams. Love @ Heimdal has confirmed he would be attending this event.

Meeting Dates and Agenda:

This two day interop event will be held at Boston starting Monday
3/27/2006 through Tuesday 3/28/2006. The date is arranged right after
IETF65, so that folks out of the states can come to US in one trip.  If
you are coming, please plan your itinerary accordingly.

Here are items on top of our priority list for this event.

0) SPNEGO/RFC4178 interop
1) PKINIT-34 interop
2) kerberos IPv6 support interop
3) Kerberos RFC4121 interop
4) Kerberos etype negotiation interop
5) More Kerberos AES interop, we did this during our 2005 interop event,
and we would like to do a refresh.
6) OCSP support for PKINIT

The implementations of these protocols and enhancements will be
available in Vista.  We would like to invite anyone, who has a product
that is going to interop with Vista, to participate in this event. 

A message from the Microsoft Kerberos team: Vista is the most exciting
release in the history of Microsoft, please come and help us make it
even better.

Meeting Venue: MIT

Hotel Accommodations: HYATT REGENCY CAMBRIDGE, 575 MEMORIAL DRIVE,
CAMBRIDGE, MA 02139, Phone(s) 617-492-1234 / 617-491-6906

Registration: free but we would strongly prefer people let us know they
are coming, please email [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], or [email-masked] if you are coming, excluding those
who has already confirmed with one of us.

-- Larry