Subject: Please participate in IETF66

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 12:29:56 -0400

At IETF66 the Kerberos, Kitten and SASL Working Groups will be
experimenting with a new means of incorporating remote participants into
the meeting discussion.  In order to ensure that the comments of remote
participants as communicated via the Jabber Rooms will be seen by those
physically present, the Jabber Room will be projected onto a second
video screen.

The Kerberos Working Group will be meeting on Monday, July 10th during
the Morning Session (0900-1130 EDT) in Room 519A.

The Kitten Working Group will be meeting on Monday, July 10th during
the first Afternoon Session (1300-1500 EDT) in Room 519A.

The SASL Working Group will be meeting on Monday, July 10th during
the second Afternoon Session (1520-1720 EDT) in Room 519A.

The Audio Stream for these three sessions can accessed via

  http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf667.m3u

Use the following link to test your audio setup prior to the meetings:

  http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/test.m3u

The Jabber Room Server is "rooms.jabber.ietf.org".  The room names are
"krb-wg", "kitten" and "sasl".

We look forward to your participation.

Jeffrey Altman

---

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 01:02:53 -0400

The Jabber Room Server is "jabber.ietf.org".  The room names are
"krb-wg", "kitten" and "sasl".

Jeffrey Altman

---

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 01:02:53 -0400

Jeffrey Altman