Subject: Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-krb-wg-tcp-expansion-00.txt

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:03:23 +0200

Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Simon Josefsson wrote:
>
>> Any progress on the writeup?  I'd like to understand what the issues
>> are, to be able to address them.
>
> Sorry; I've been really lame.  I'll finish this up this week.

Hi again.  Any progress on this?

I'd like to publish an updated version of the TLS extension draft
before the next meeting, but I don't know how fundamental your
concerns with the extension mechanism is.  Any indication of what the
concerns are would be greatly appreciated.

/Simon

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 14:54:53 -0400 (EDT)

> concerns are would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry I'm taking so long on this.  In a nutshell, it appears to be
underspecified in that it specifies behavior in the case where an
unsupported extension is requested, but doesn't specify what happens in
other cases.  I expect to have a more complete writeup out this afternoon.

-- Jeff