Subject: krb-wg agenda for IETF67

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:11:40 -0400

I've posted a preliminary agenda for our meeting at IETF67 on the IETF web 
site, at <http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/agenda/krb-wg.txt>; please 
take a look and send your comments.

I want to make kerberos-extensions (aka RFC1510ter) a priority for this 
meeting.  We've been mostly ignoring this for quite some time, and we need 
to get it done so we can move on.  Tom is preparing a list of issues which 
we'll discuss.

Once we've finished with extensions, there are a number of additional 
topics for discussion, many of which have been brought up on this list in 
the past couple of weeks (funny how the I-D deadline does that).  I think 
the meeting time would be best used on some combination of presentations of 
new work and work on documents which have outstanding technical issues that 
can benefit from face-to-face meeting time.  I have my own thoughts on 
which things fit this category best (which are not necessarily reflected in 
the agenda), but I'd like to hear comments from others, too.

Finally, as we previously discussed, it's getting to be time for a new 
charter.  I hope to have a strawman proposal ready by the end of this week; 
when it is, I'll post it to the list for discussion, and we'll pick up that 
discussion in San Diego.  With some luck, maybe we can have an updated 
charter by the end of the year.

-- Jeff