Subject: Updated draft for Kerberos V5 over TLS

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 11:22:39 +0200

Hi.

I've submitted an updated version of the Kerberos V5 over TLS draft:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-kerberos5-starttls-01.txt

The major change since -00 is to update it for the changes in the TCP
extension mechanism framework.

I'd appreciate review and feedback from the WG.

Are people interested in taking this on as a WG item?

Thanks,
Simon

PS.  Shishi is still using the -00 mechanism, but I hope to have time
to change it to use the mechanism in this document before it ships
with the upcoming Debian release.

---

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:35:40 +0200

I have improved the example to illustrate that the TCP 4-octet length
is present inside the TLS channel too, and also tweaked the
introduction text, please find an updated draft in:

/Simon