Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-set-passwd-05.txt

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:45:40 -0500

This note announces the start of a three-week last call within the Kerberos
Working Group on whether to send the following document to the IESG:

Title:           Kerberos Set/Change Key/Password Protocol Version 2
Filename:        draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-set-passwd-05.txt
Intended Status: Proposed Standard

   This document specifies an extensible protocol for setting keys and
   changing the passwords of Kerberos V principals.

Due to the various holidays people tend to celebrate at this time of year,
this last call is extended to three weeks instead of the usual two.  It
will expire at 23:59 EST on January 8, 2007.

Please review this document and send any comments to the Kerberos Working
Group mailing list, <[email-masked]>, by that date.  The file can be
obtained via

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-set-passwd-05.txt

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   Chair, IETF Kerberos Working Group
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA