Subject: Comments on draft-ietf-krb-wg-naming-01.txt

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:30:06 -0500

+ Make it clear that all principal names involving a reserved realm name
  are reserved.

+ Clarify what it means for reserved names to be critical...
  - Must the TGS reject requests where the client principal is reserved?
  - Must application servers reject AP-REQ's where the client principal
    is reserved?
  - What is the handling of reserved service principal names?

+ The sentents "All reserved names... are critical..." does not belong in
  the abstract - it is not part of a condensed description of what the
  document is about.

+ The IANA considerations requires the creation of a new registry, but
  does not fully describe what information the registry contains and does
  not set an assignment policy.  See RFC2434.

+ [ANON] is not used normatively.

+ [RFC2246] is not referenced at all

+ Name types and error codes to be assigned by Tom Yu

+ Spell checking!