Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-krb-wg-naming-03.txt

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:57:30 -0400

This note announces the start of a three-week last call within the Kerberos 
Working Group on whether to send the following document to the IESG:

Title:           Additional Kerberos Naming Constraints
Filename:        draft-ietf-krb-wg-naming-03.txt
Intended Status: Proposed Standard

   This document defines new naming constraints for well-known Kerberos
   principal name and well-known Kerberos realm names.

Due to the upcoming IETF meeting, this last call is extended to three weeks 
instead of the usual two.  It will expire at 23:59 EDT on April 6, 2007 
(03:59 UTC, April 7).

Please review this document and send any comments to the Kerberos Working 
Group mailing list, <[email-masked]>, by that date.  The file can be 
obtained via

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-naming-03.txt

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   Chair, IETF Kerberos Working Group
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA