Subject: Please participate in IETF 68

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:46:52 -0400 (EDT)

The Kerberos WG will be meeting twice this IETF, as we have a lot of
material to cover.  The first session will be today, Monday, March
19, during the second afternoon session (1520-1720 CET, 1020-1220 EDT)
in the Karlin I room.  The second session will at the same time
tomorrow, Tuesday, March 20, in the Karlin II room.

Following successful experiments at the last two
IETF meetings, we are
continuing to enhance remote participation through the use of extra
microphones and a second projection screen allowing those present in
the meeting room to see comments made in Jabber.

The audio stream for the Monday session can be accessed via

  http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf688.m3u
  http://streaming.uoregon.edu:8000/ietf688.mp3

The audio stream for the Tuesday session can be accessed via

  http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf687.m3u
  http://streaming.uoregon.edu:8000/ietf687.mp3

Use the following link to test your audio setup prior to the meetings:

  http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/test.m3u

The Jabber room is "[email-masked]"

We look forward to your participation.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   Chair, IETF Kerberos Working Group
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA