Subject: did you here about this on CNN

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:02:49 +0300

News Wire Oct 18, 2007 4:34 EST

Financial News:

New Fee Structure Generates Huge Response.

Exit Only Inc. -E-X-T-O-
$0.41

Exit Only first hit the market in Canada back in May of this year. The
idea of bringing new and used vehicles to web consumers is nothing we
have not seen before. The new concept here is allowing its clients to
post vehicles to the database without charge or hidden fees. The company
charges sellers only for actual contact info from interested buyers.

Points To Consider:

- Canadian response to the new site far exceeds the company's
projections.
- Exit's goals for the year end were met in September of this year, just
a few months from launch.
- the US expansion is tested and ready for immediate launch.
- Exit has partnering with several high volume web services to provide
fast market exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

The US market literally dwarfs the Canadian vehicle market, making the
potential for this site astronomical. For more information on Exit Only
Inc. contact your financial websites.

World Update:

U.N. food program officer seized, jailed in Somalia ----- MOGADISHU,
Somalia -- The head of U.N. food agency operations in the
violence-wracked Somali capital was taken away Wednesday by 50 to 60
heavily armed government security officers who stormed the U.N.
compound, the agency said. The World Food Program suspended aid
distribution in Mogadishu in response. Interior Minister Mohamed
Mohamoud Guled denied government officers carried out any operation at
the U.N. compound. But he added that the WFP last month distributed food
aid without consulting the government, a reason that the government has
in recent months used to block distributions to areas perceived to be
against the government. 

National News:

Prosecutor apologizes 12 years after bogus rape verdict ---- HOUSTON,
Texas -- A man who spent a dozen years in prison for a rape he didn't
commit was freed Tuesday, the third inmate to be released because of
problems with the Houston Police Department's crime lab. Wearing dark
clothes and carrying a red mesh gym bag and a paper sack containing his
belongings, Ronald Taylor greeted his family with warm embraces outside
the Harris County Jail. "It hasn't really sunk in. I'm just glad to see
my family," he said. His plans included eating shrimp, a delicacy he
missed in prison, and moving to Atlanta to marry Jeannette Brown, the
fiancee who has waited for him since the mid-1990s.