Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon-04.txt

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 13:51:18 -0500 (EST)

This note announces the start of a two-week last call within the Kerberos
Working Group on whether to send the following document to the IESG:

Title:           Anonymity Support for Kerberos
Filename:        draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon-04.txt
Intended Status: Standards Track

   This document defines extensions to the Kerberos protocol for the
   Kerberos client to authenticate the Kerberos Key Distribution Center
   and the Kerberos server, without revealing the client's identity.
   These extensions can be used to secure communication between the
   anonymous client and the server.

This last call will expire at 23:59 EDT on November 21, 2007.

Please review this document and send any comments to the Kerberos Working
Group mailing list, <[email-masked]>, by that date.  The file can be
obtained via

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon-04.txt

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   Chair, IETF Kerberos Working Group
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg