Subject: Re: [Ietf-krb-wg] IETF70 Vancouver: call for agenda items

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 14:50:35 -0400

On Wednesday, October 31, 2007 08:36:47 PM -0400 Ken Raeburn 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>> IETF 70 is coming up, and it is time to start putting together an
>> agenda.
>>
>> If anyone has specific items they'd like to discuss, now would be a
>> good time to mention them.
>
> I'd like to try to get the referrals draft wrapped up.  There are a
> couple open issues I sent mail about earlier this month, but no one
> has commented on them.

That sounds like an excellent meeting topic.

-- Jeff
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg