Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-krb-wg-gss-cb-hash-agility-03

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 01:59:36 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-krb-wg-gss-cb-hash-agility-03.txt has been successfuly submitted by Shawn Emery and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-krb-wg-gss-cb-hash-agility
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Kerberos Version 5 GSS-API Channel Binding Hash Agility
Creation_date:	 2007-11-09
WG ID:		 krb-wg
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
Currently, the Kerberos Version 5 Generic Security Services
Application Programming Interface (GSS-API) mechanism [RFC4121] does
not have the ability to utilize better hash algorithms used to
generate channel binding identities.  The current mechanism for doing
this is hard coded to use MD5 only.  The purpose of this document is
to outline changes required to update the protocol so that more
secure algorithms can be used to create channel binding identities.
The extensibility of this solution also provides an eventual
replacement of identities based solely on hash algorithms.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg