Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-01

From: "Richards, Gareth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:31:14 -0000

I have just uploaded version 01 of the OTP pre-authentication I-D.

The main changes since version 00 are:

- Clarified the introduction and section 2 to explain how the 2 and 4
pass systems work.

- Corrected the error in naming the Armor Key the Anchor Key.

- As discussed on the list, I have added support for using a hash of the
OTP value.  The update allows the KDC and client to negotiate a
supported hash algorithm and iteration count.

- Also following discussion on the list, I have updated the PIN change
system to allow the KDC to return an INITIAL ticket for the a PIN change
service rather than returning a TGT. 

-- Gareth
-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 03 December 2007 15:56
To: [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-01 

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-01.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Gareth Richards and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth
Revision:	 01
Title:		 OTP Preauthentication
Creation_date:	 2007-12-03
WG ID:		 krb-wg
Number_of_pages: 20

Abstract:
The Kerberos protocol provides a framework authenticating a client using
the exchange of pre-authentication data.  This document describes the
use of this framework to carry out One Time Password
(OTP) authentication.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg