Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Last Call: draft-ietf-krb-wg-naming (Additional Kerberos Naming Constraints) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:36:23 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Kerberos WG (krb-wg) to 
consider the following document:

- 'Additional Kerberos Naming Constraints '
   <draft-ietf-krb-wg-naming-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-03-07. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-naming-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14767&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg