Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Please participate in IETF 72

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:02:52 +0100

The Kerberos working group will meet this week in Dublin, Ireland as part 
of IETF 72.  The meeting will take place TODAY, Tuesday, July 29, 2008, at 
13:00 local time (UTC 12:00) in the Conservatory at the Citywest Hotel, 
Saggart, Co Dublin, Ireland.

For those not able to participate in person, we invite you to join us 
remotely.  To this end, we have made the following arrangements for remote 
participation:

- All presentations will be available prior to the meeting on the IETF
  web site, at http://tinyurl.com/ietf72-krb-slides

- Live streaming audio of the meeting session will be available at
  http://tinyurl.com/ietf72-krb-slides.  Note that there is usually
  a delay of several seconds.

- A Jabber chat room has been set up at [email-masked].
  Comments and discussion in this room will be visible on a screen
  in the meeting room, and questions and comments will be taken via
  this channel.  We will also attempt to provide a live transcript
  of most portions of the meeting, though this ability is dependent
  on the availability of a scribe.

- The main presentation display will be made available via a shared,
  read-only VNC session located at ietf-vnc.central.org.

Please join us!

-- Jeffrey Hutzelman
   Co-chair, IETF Kerberos Working Group
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:53:33 +0100

>   a delay of several seconds.

Apparently I failed to set these up correctly before sending my message.
They should be working now.  Also, the correct URL for the audio is
http://tinyurl.com/ietf72-krb-audio

Thanks to Tim Alsop and Love Hörnquist-Åstrand for noticing this.

-- Jeff