Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: OTP Pre-authentication
	Author(s)	: G. Richards
	Filename	: draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-05.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2008-7-14
	
The Kerberos protocol provides a framework authenticating a client
   using the exchange of pre-authentication data.  This document
   describes the use of this framework to carry out One Time Password
   (OTP) authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:33:40 -0700

>    describes the use of this framework to carry out One Time Password

Gareth, Magnus, do you believe this document is now ready for last call?

-- Jeff

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 04:54:35 -0400

> Gareth, Magnus, do you believe this document is now ready for 

Yes, I think so.