Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Fwd: princ attributes

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 13:34:38 +0200

Here are some attributes from MIT kerberos (I assume) as input to the 
discussion about the suggested "flags" attribute in the information model.

The question to answer is if it is possible to generalize these things into 
a set of flags that makes sense to keep in the information model.

	Cheers Leif

Subject: princ attributes
From: "Shawn M. Emery" <[email-masked]>
To: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 06:50:24 -0600

Leif,

Here are the list of known attributes w/desc:

DISALLOW_POSTDATED         // disallow post-dated tickets
DISALLOW_FORWARDABLE  // disallow delegated tickets
DISALLOW_TGT_BASED          // disallow ticket issuance from TGT
DISALLOW_RENEWABLE        // disallow renewal of ticket
DISALLOW_PROXIABLE          // disallow proxy tickets
DISALLOW_DUP_SKEY            // disallow user-to-user ticket
DISALLOW_ALL_TIX                // disallow the issuance of any ticket
REQUIRES_PRE_AUTH             // requires pre-authentication
REQUIRES_HW_AUTH              // requires hardware pre-authentication
REQUIRES_PWCHANGE           // requires new password
DISALLOW_SVR                         // disallow service ticket
PWCHANGE_SERVICE              // password change service
SUPPORT_DESMD5                    // support for des-cbc-md5

Shawn.
--
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:47:11 +0200

> a set of flags that makes sense to keep in the information model.

Sorry for submitting this again - I hadn't seen the thread where Shawn 
sent these himself.

	Cheers Leif

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:47:11 +0200

Cheers Leif