Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 04:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OTP Pre-authentication
	Author(s)       : G. Richards
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-08.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2008-09-15

The Kerberos protocol provides a framework authenticating a client
using the exchange of pre-authentication data.  This document
describes the use of this framework to carry out One Time Password
(OTP) authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg