Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-krb-wg-cross-problem-statement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Problem statement on the cross-realm operation of Kerberos
	Author(s)	: S. Sakane
	Filename	: draft-ietf-krb-wg-cross-problem-statement-03.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-10-30
	
There are some issues when the cross-realm operation of the Kerberos
   Version 5 [RFC4120] is employed into actual specific systems.  This
   document describes some examples of actual systems, and lists
   requirements and restriction of the operation in such system.  Then
   it describes issues when we apply the cross-realm operation to such
   system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-cross-problem-statement-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg