Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] CONSENSUS CALL: adopting ticket extensions

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:39:31 -0600

Back in August, Love asked us to consider adopting 
draft-lha-krb-wg-ticket-extensions as a working group item.

This was discussed at the working group meeting this week, and the sense of 
the room seemed to be that the document should be adopted.  As previously 
noted, the chairs believe this document falls within the scope of our 
existing charter, so no charter update is needed.

I am now beginning a consensus call to validate that decision.  This call 
will run until 23:59 EST on Monday, Dec 1, 2008, which is slightly over a 
week from now.  Please respond by then, or let me know if there is some 
reason you need more time.

If the decision is validated, I will inform the secretariat that this is a 
WG document, and we will add a suitable milestone to the charter.

-- Jeff
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 16:36:13 +0100

> WG document, and we will add a suitable milestone to the charter.

+1

---

From: "Henry B. Hotz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:22:03 -0800

+1

-- 
The opinions expressed in this message are mine,
not those of Caltech, JPL, NASA, or the US Government.
[email-masked], or [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 13:25:53 -0600

+1