Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-krb-wg-iakerb-01.txt

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:56:29 -0600

This note announces the start of a three-week last call within the Kerberos
Working Group on whether to send the following document to the IESG:

Title:           Initial and Pass Through Authentication Using Kerberos V5 
and the GSS- API (IAKERB)
Filename:        draft-ietf-krb-wg-iakerb-01.txt
Intended Status: Standards Track

   This document defines extensions to the Kerberos protocol and the
   GSS-API Kerberos mechanism that enable a GSS-API Kerberos client to
   exchange messages with the KDC using the GSS-API acceptor as the
   proxy, by encapsulating the Kerberos messages inside GSS-API tokens.
   With these extensions a client can obtain Kerberos tickets for
   services where the KDC is not accessible to the client, but is
   accessible to the application server.

Due to the IETF meeting and the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday in the US, I 
am extending this last call to three weeks instead of the usual two.  It 
will expire at 23:59 EST on Thursday, Dec 11, 2008.

Please review this document and send any comments to the Kerberos Working
Group mailing list, <[email-masked]>, by that date.  The file can be
obtained via

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-iakerb-01.txt

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   Chair, IETF Kerberos Working Group
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg