Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] OTP PA Number Conflict?

From: "Henry B. Hotz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:00:52 -0800

The OTP draft specifies 132 (a.k.a. 0x84) as PA_OTP_REQUEST.

That number appears to already be in use as a pkinit option, perhaps 
left over from draft 9.

-- 
The opinions expressed in this message are mine,
not those of Caltech, JPL, NASA, or the US Government.
[email-masked], or [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Tom Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 20:15:12 -0500

> That number appears to already be in use as a pkinit option, perhaps 

Could you please provide a reference for PA number 132?  I can't find
it by a brief search, but perhaps I am missing something.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Love Hörnquist Åstrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:38:57 -0800

> it by a brief search, but perhaps I am missing something.

Its the pa-type the client sends to make the KDC issue rfc4556 RSA enc- 
key replys.

Larry probably knows more.

Love

---

From: "Henry B. Hotz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:42:50 -0800

Couldn't find anything in the RFCs, but both Heimdal and the MIT pkinit 
plugin code reference it.

Can I still get draft 9 of PKINIT?  Does LZ know anything?

---

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:27:55 -0600

> Can I still get draft 9 of PKINIT?  Does LZ know anything?

That was part of the CAT working group:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-09.txt

-- 

  Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
  Argonne National Laboratory
  9700 South Cass Avenue
  Argonne, Illinois  60439
  (630) 252-5444
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg