Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-set-passwd-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 00:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Kerberos Set/Change Key/Password Protocol Version 2
	Author(s)       : N. Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-set-passwd-08.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document specifies an extensible protocol for setting keys and
changing the passwords of Kerberos V principals.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-set-passwd-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg