Subject: Re: [Ietf-krb-wg] CONSENSUS CALL: adopting ticket extensions

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 01:02:09 -0500

--On Thursday, November 20, 2008 03:39:31 PM -0600 Jeffrey Hutzelman 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Back in August, Love asked us to consider adopting
> draft-lha-krb-wg-ticket-extensions as a working group item.
>
> This was discussed at the working group meeting this week, and the sense
> of  the room seemed to be that the document should be adopted.  As
> previously  noted, the chairs believe this document falls within the
> scope of our  existing charter, so no charter update is needed.
>
> I am now beginning a consensus call to validate that decision.  This call
> will run until 23:59 EST on Monday, Dec 1, 2008, which is slightly over a
> week from now.  Please respond by then, or let me know if there is some
> reason you need more time.

I've reviewed the responses to this consensus call and the jabber logs from 
the discussion of this item during the Minneapolis meeting.  There were 
mailing list messages supporting adopting this work from Leif, Nico, and 
Henry Hotz; there were supporting jabber comments from Ken Raeburn, Jeff 
Schiller, and Steve Buckley.  There were no opposing comments in either 
place.

I am therefore finding that there is consensus to adopt this work, and have 
sent a message to the IETF Secretariat asking that the draft be recorded as 
a working group item.  Love, there is no need to submit a new version as a 
result of this change, but if you want to use a draft-ietf-krb-wg-* 
filename for the next version, go ahead and Larry or I will hit the 
approval button when it comes through.

-- Jeff
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg