Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] about KINK implementations

From: Yukiyo Akisada <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:32:57 +0900

Hi, all.

I'm not sure that this WG is suitable for this,
but please let me ask.

Now I'm developing KINK conformance tester
which verifies that the implementation is compliant with RFC 4430.

In this moment,
I knows that only racoon2 supports KINK.
But does someone know KINK implemtations other than racoon2?

Thanks,

-- 
Yukiyo Akisada <[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:40:40 -0500

> But does someone know KINK implemtations other than racoon2?

You might have more luck asking on the KINK mailing list, 
[email-masked].  I suspect that hasn't been very active in a while, 
since KINK concluded almost three years ago, but it's likely to have some 
subscribers who were active in its development and might know something 
about implementation progress.

-- Jeff

---

From: Yukiyo Akisada <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 08:54:32 +0900

Hi, Jeff.

Thanks for letting me know the KINK ML information.
It is really helpful pointer for me.

Regards,

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:40:40 -0500