Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] CONSENSUS CALL - preauth changes since -08 (was Re: Requesting agenda time for FAST in San Francisco)

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 14:18:50 -0500

--On Tuesday, February 24, 2009 12:55:24 PM -0500 Sam Hartman 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Also, I'd appreciate it if you could ask for consensus on the list for
> the changes called out in the changes since 08 section of draft 09.  I
> sent a copy of that section to the list, and while we have not heard
> any objections, I think and explicit consensus call would be
> desirable.

Me too, so here it is...

This message begins a formal consensus call on the set of changes Sam 
mentioned, which are called out in detail in section A.1 of 
draft-ietf-krb-wg-preauth-framework-09.txt.  This consensus call will run 
until March 11, 2009 at 23:59 EDT (03:59 UTC March 12*); please send any 
comments to [email-masked] before that time.  Note that the I-D cutoff 
for IETF 74 is Monday, March 9, so things may progress a bit more quickly 
if any significant issues are raised before then.

-- Jeff

(*) Note that in the US, Daylight Savings Time begins on March 8.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg