Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-10

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 05:16:30 -0400

I have just submitted version -10 of the OTP pre-auth ID that wrap up
the remaining issues that came from Larry's review.

The changes since version -09 are:

1. Added explicit error codes in section 3.4 for the cases where the
client uses an invalid hash algorithm or iteration count in the
PA-OTP-REQUEST

	KDC_ERR_INVALID_HASH_ALG           94
      KDC_ERR_INVALID_ITERATION_COUNT    95

2. Changed the names for the various padata symbolic to use "-" rather
than "_"

	e.g PA_OTP_CHALLENGE became PA-OTP-CHALLENGE

3. Changed the values for the padata identifiers

	  PA-OTP-CHALLENGE           141
	  PA-OTP-REQUEST             142
	  PA-OTP-CONFIRM             143
	  PA-OTP-PIN-CHANGE          144

4. Extended section 6.4 (replay attacks) following a discussion in the
list.  It is now recommended that client-generated challenges not be
used in two-pass mode.

--Gareth

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 08 April 2009 09:59
To: Richards, Gareth
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-10 

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-10.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Gareth Richards and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth
Revision:	 10
Title:		 OTP Pre-authentication
Creation_date:	 2009-04-08
WG ID:		 krb-wg
Number_of_pages: 36

Abstract:
The Kerberos protocol provides a framework authenticating a client using
the exchange of pre-authentication data.  This document describes the
use of this framework to carry out One Time Password
(OTP) authentication.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg