Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Agenda time to discuss FAST negotiation

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:42:48 -0400

If we're meeting in Japan I'd like to request 30 minutes of time to
review Larry's April 13 proposal titled "Proposing Encrypted Padata"

That proposal is to include some changes to the referrals draft that
enable support for FAST negotiation.

As a consequence of that proposal, I think some long-term security
concerns about the referrals draft can be put to rest and we can get
it out the door.

My goal in using the agenda time is to review the proposal so the WG
can get to to an informed consensus about it.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:06:03 -0400

--On Wednesday, September 16, 2009 05:42:48 PM -0400 Sam Hartman 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> If we're meeting in Japan

I expect the WG will meet in Japan, unless it turns out that few active 
participants can make it.  Unfortunately, I'm fairly sure I will not be 
able to be there.  I've not yet talked to Larry to find out whether he will 
be attending, but if necessary, we'll find someone to chair the session.

In the meantime, I'd like to hear (off-list) from anyone who normally 
attends krb-wg meetings but will not be in Japan, and also from participant 
who normally are not able to attend meetings but can or will be at this one.

>  I'd like to request 30 minutes of time to

This sounds like a good use of meeting time.
While we're at it, if anyone else has things they'd like to see on the 
agenda, please speak up.

-- Jeff