Subject: Re: [Ietf-krb-wg] IETF77 call for agenda items

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 22:21:21 +0100

On 02/25/2010 08:39 PM, Sam Hartman wrote:
> I'd love to make progress on
>
> info model
>

I think we should do another WGLC asap - even before the meeting if 
possible. I'm sure we can nit pick the document for another few years
but I'll be bold and say we should publish :-)

	Cheers Leif
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:46:22 -0500

--On Wednesday, February 24, 2010 01:36:32 PM -0500 Jeffrey Hutzelman 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Now would be a good time to let Larry and I know if you have something
> you want to put on the agenda for IETF77.

I have uploaded a _very rough_ draft agenda.  I may add, remove, or update 
topics for discussion as I receive comments and as I recapture where we are 
on various things.  Please feel free to send comments to Larry and me.

I believe the reading list is fairly complete, but if you have something 
you'd like to talk about, please let the WG know so people will know in 
advance what background they need.

-- Jeff