Subject: Re: [Ietf-krb-wg] WG Last Call: draft-lha-des-die-die-die-02

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 06:23:11 -0400

--On Friday, March 26, 2010 06:21:04 PM -0700 Jeffrey Hutzelman 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Section 2:
>
> ... and again here, as the abstract and body are independent.
> Also, GSS-API needs to be expanded here.

Argh.  I meant NIST needed to be expanded again, but then one of my 
comments got reordered.  Oops.

FWIW, expanding DES is OK, but not required -- it's one of the "well-known" 
acronyms that can usually be used without expansion.

Also, a comment I forgot.  In section 4, my name should be spelled 
"Jeffrey", not "Jeffery".

The IPR boilerplate issue is still there.  Perhaps the xml2rfc site is out 
of date; I'll have to find out what's going on there.

-- Jeff
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:48:18 -0500

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 06:23:11AM -0400, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
> The IPR boilerplate issue is still there.  Perhaps the xml2rfc site
> is out of date; I'll have to find out what's going on there.

It's not.  Download the latest xml2rfc.

Nico
--