Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-07

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:36:57 -0700

This note announces the start of a two-week last call within the Kerberos
Working Group on whether to send the following document to the IESG:

Title:           An information model for Kerberos version 5
Filename:        draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-07.txt
Intended Status: Standards Track

   This document describes an information model for Kerberos version 5
   from the point of view of an administrative service.  There is no
   standard for administrating a kerberos 5 KDC.  This document
   describes the services exposed by an administrative interface to a
   KDC.

Due to the ongoing IETF meeting, I am extending this last call by a few 
days.  It will expire at 23:59 EDT on March 9, 2010.

Please review this document and send any comments to the Kerberos Working
Group mailing list, <[email-masked]>, by that date.  The file can be
obtained via

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-07.txt

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   Co-Chair, IETF Kerberos Working Group
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:01:30 -0700

> days.  It will expire at 23:59 EDT on March 9, 2010.

CORRECTION: The WGLC will expire on April 9, not March 9.