Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] IET78 meeting, or not?

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:47:56 -0400

In trying to put together an agenda for the upcoming meeting, I've found 
that there doesn't seem to be a whole lot requiring discussion.  We have a 
number of documents which are in various stages of "end game", working 
their way through the process but not requring much attention from the WG, 
and a number of others which are mostly stalled until either the authors 
find cycles or new volunteers appear.  There are a few things being 
actively worked on, but I don't think any of these have outstanding issues 
requiring meeting time.

Therefore, and because we have a short timeslot and the IETF meeting as a 
whole is rather tightly scheduled, Larry and I propose that we not meet at 
all this time around, and leave the time for some other group which needs 
it more than we do at present.

Draft agendas are due tomorrow afternoon, so this is a decision we need to 
make fairly quickly.  If anyone has objections to _not_ meeting, or knows 
of an issue which requires meeting time, please let Larry and I know 
sometime within the next 24 hours (by noon EDT Wednesday).

-- Jeff
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg