Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Second Last Call: <draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon-12.txt> (Anonymity Support for Kerberos) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 09:00:45 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Kerberos WG (krb-wg) to consider
the following document:
- 'Anonymity Support for Kerberos'
  <draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document was originally last called in 2008, but was returned to
the working group for additional work.  Based on the significant changes,
a second IETF Last Call was needed.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-09-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-krb-wg-anon/

No IPR declarations were found that appear related to this I-D.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg