Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] I-D Action:draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 22:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Kerberos Options for DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Sakane, M. Ishiyama
	Filename        : draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-09.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-09-09

This document defines new four options of Dynamic Host Configuration
Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) to carry a set of configuration
information related to the Kerberos protocol [RFC4120].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg