Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-09

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 09:43:41 +0100

This includes all ID-nits and a few other things jhuts caught in final
review. This should be ready to send to the IESG now.

	Cheers Leif

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-09
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 00:40:15 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-09.txt has been
successfully submitted by Leif Johansson and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model
Revision:	 09
Title:		 An information model for Kerberos version 5
Creation_date:	 2010-11-13
WG ID:		 krb-wg
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
This document describes an information model for Kerberos version 5
from the point of view of an administrative service.  There is no
standard for administrating a kerberos 5 KDC.  This document
describes the services exposed by an administrative interface to a
KDC.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg