Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] An updated draft submission

From: "Russell J. Yount" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 09:07:15 -0500

Hello,

I would like to inform you of the submission of an updated draft 

The Unencrypted Form Of Kerberos 5 KRB-CRED Message
<draft-yount-krb-cred-clear-text-01.txt>

The draft should be accessible at 

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-yount-krb-cred-clear-text-01.txt

The following changes have been made:

  The references to RFC 4121 has been changed to RFC 1964.

  The grammatical error in the description of the unencrypted KRB-CRED has
been corrected.

  KRB-CRED is used consistently throughout the document.

-Russ

Russell J. Yount [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 11:01:34 -0500

I don't know how we're going to progress this draft.  If we're going to
do individual submission and having me volunteer as a shepherd would
help, I'm happy to do that.  If we're going to do it through the WG, I'm
fine with that.  I'm not trying to express a preference just indicate
willingness to move things along.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: "Russell J. Yount" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 08:43:40 -0500

Sam,
	When I originally discussed this with Jeff Hutzelman he had
suggested that I do this as an individual submission. Your help on this is
very welcome and appreciated. How do we proceeded from here?

-Russ