Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] IETF80 DRAFT minutes

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:00:57 -0400

I have just posted draft minutes for our meeting at IETF80.
They are available from the IETF web site, at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/minutes/krb-wg.txt

Note that this version is unedited and thus full of typos; I intend to
post an updated version next week with editorial corrections.

The deadline for submitting corrections is May 18; please review the
minutes and send any comments and/or corrections to the list before that
date.  Note that this version is unedited and thus full of typos; I will
make editorial corrections in an update I intend to post next week.

Special thanks to Leif Johansson, who took such excellent notes that I
was able to simply tack a header on the front and upload them, saving
the chairs significant amounts of time.

-- Jeff

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg