Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Iana Input: ticket extensions, PA tyupes, Ad types the same?

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 16:56:12 -0400

At the meeting, several of us were assuming that we would want similar
IANA registration policies for PA types (and thus TD types, defined in
draft-iet-f-krb-wg-preauth-framework, authorization data types (defined
in RFC 4120) and ticket extensions (defined by a document from Love).
Ticket extensions are unencrypted additions to a ticket.

I specifically request you try and hold comments on what the policy
should be.  however I'd like to ask whether we can treat these three
items the same.  Obviously if your explanation of why you don't think we
can treat them the same involves a discussion of what you think one of
the policies should be, then you'll have to bring that up.

So, we'd like to collect comments on whether we want to approach these
items together.

Please send comments by April 15.
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg