Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] pkinit-alg-agility-04: ISSUE #1: Error in suppPub/suppPriv Text

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 11:47:33 -0400

Hi,

I recently implemented the KDF agility feature described in
draft-ietf-krb-wg-pkinit-alg-agility-04.txt, and I found six
issues with this spec that should be considered before it is published
as an RFC.

I will send each issue in a separate message (starting with ISSUE #1
in this message) to allow for threaded discussion.

Margaret

---

ISSUE #1: Error in suppPub/suppPriv Text
========
In Section 6:

This text in the document is wrong:

   o  The supplemental private information (suppPubInfo) is absent.

   o  The supplemental public information (suppPrivInfo) is the ASN.1
      DER encoding of the structure PkinitSuppPubInfo as defined later
      in this section.

It should be:

   o  The supplemental public information (suppPubInfo) is the ASN.1
      DER encoding of the structure PkinitSuppPubInfo as defined later
      in this section.

   o  The supplemental private information (suppPrivInfo) is absent.

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg