Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 00:31:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An information model for Kerberos version 5
	Author(s)       : Leif Johansson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-10.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-05-31

   This document describes an information model for Kerberos version 5
   from the point of view of an administrative service.  There is no
   standard for administrating a kerberos 5 KDC.  This document
   describes the services exposed by an administrative interface to a
   KDC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-10.txt
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg