Subject: Leads on SAP User with Application type

From: "Alicia Petrakis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:00:21 -0500

Hi,

I was going through your website and wanted to share a piece of information.

We are launching a freshly updated SAP Users list which is set to be
released on the October 14, 2011. I thought you would have interest in this
and wanted to schedule a quick conference call this week, to discuss how to
develop manageable conversations with your customers to deliver fresh
insight, higher levels of engagement and better business results.

We have 103,946 contacts with complete information + verified Business email
addresses. 

I know you are busy and I appreciate your time. I thank you for your sincere
attention and I really want to encourage you to call me at your convenience
or suggest a convenient time for a quick call. 

Keep me informed for any additional details. I look forward to hear from
you.

Thank you. 

Regards,

Alicia Petrakis

TheBizMarketers

SAP Database Division

To unsubscribe
<http://msg1svc.net/uujdzm/223923/50/1873154/0/195/mpatxyxv.html> press here