Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Reading list for IETF 82

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 16:11:29 -0500

Folks, I'm a bit late in putting together an agenda.
However I wanted to send out at least a reading list:

draft-ietf-krb-wg-opt-preauth assuming discuss positions are not cleared
already

draft-ietf-krb-wg-general-pac
draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth-00
draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-referrals-13
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 16:32:38 -0700

> draft-ietf-krb-wg-opt-preauth assuming discuss positions are not cleared

The internationalization issues are knotty and might benefit from
discussion in person (I promise to review the document, discuss
positions, and subsequent mailing list discussion before the meeting
next week).

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/