Subject: Re: [Ietf-krb-wg] Publication Request: draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-12.txt

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 15:54:18 -0500

On Thu, 2011-11-10 at 16:39 -0500, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
> This is a request to the IESG to approve publication of "Kerberos Option
> for DHCPv6", draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-12.txt, as a Standards
> Track RFC.  This document is a product of the Kerberos Working Group.
> Please note that although the header on the current version lists the
> intended status as "Informational", we are in fact requesting that it
> be published on the standards track.

Stephen commented during his AD review that this document is fairly
difficult to read, due to numerous problems with English grammar and
usage and similar editorial issues.  We'd really appreciate a volunteer
with good English-language writing skills to spend some time over the
next couple of weeks cleaning up the text and making it more readable.

Interested parties should contact me in the next week or so.

-- Jeff

_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 00:16:31 -0500

> Interested parties should contact me in the next week or so.

Anyone?  We could really use some help with this.

-- Jeff